A “Save the Date” is more than simply a way of alerting guests about your upcoming wedding! It gets them excited about your wedding and showcases your personalities. If you have just got engaged, have chosen your date, and are looking for some inspiration to make a memorable announcement, look no further! Here are 10 unique and creative ideas your family and friends will love!
1. Let your shoes tell the story! Photo by Jen Rodriguez
2. This DIY “Save the Date” will save you money and looks great! Find the tutorial at SmittenByPaper.com.
3. Looking for something quirky and fun? How about a comic book strip like this one from 3eggsdesign? Caricatures, a fun panel layout, and clever wording like “You save the date. We’ll save the world” will create an epic statement your friends and family are sure to remember!
4. Keeping with the comic theme, check out this “Save the Date” Magnet!
5. Who doesn’t love movie parodies? Choose a movie you both love and create a movie poster style trailer.
6. Bride on a budget? This DIY “Save the Date” photo is fun and great for your wallet! Photo and Idea by Justin Pocta
7. Have a fur baby? Make your dog an adorable collar, and have him help you announce your wedding date! Photo by baysidebride.com
8. For our bookworm friends: grab your guests attention with an announcement modeled on your favorite book cover! Photo by weddingpaperdivas.com
9. Here’s a cute and practical way to ask your guests to “Pencil In” your wedding date on to their schedule! Photo by Smashing the glass
10. Last, but certainly not least, have your guests laughing and definitely marking their calendars with this clever attention-grabbing card from MerakiDesignInc!
Want more great ideas?
Follow us on Pinterest for wedding inspiration!